Chocolate Makes Happy!

Saturday 23 October 2010

Two of my favourite words in the English language are Chocolate (no surprise there!) and free!! Several weeks ago Julian from Chocri contacted me and wanted to know if I would like to try some samples of their chocolate.

On the Chocri website you can create your favourite chocolate bar from a choice of four organic and fair trade base chocolate bases and more than 100 ingredients. It’s a lot of fun to play chocolatier, of course it’s delicious, and chocolate makes happy ;) Julian was giving me vouchers to create two of my very own unique bars and all for free!

Oh what fun I had deciding what toppings to choose for my bases. I chose one dark base and one milk chocolate base and then I created a fruit and nut bar and a nutty nutty bar! I could hardly wait for them to arrive.



About a week later a box came in the post and I was soooo disappointed! Someone had pinched one of my chocolate bars! It is that good I guess that people can't keep their hands off it!

As soon as I told them though they sent two new bars out to me and they arrived safe and sound and intact, and boy oh boy are they some good! The chocolate is excellent and I just love the toppings I chose!



Thanks so much to Julian and Chocri! This is good chocolate folks, but don't just take my word for it. Try some out for yourself at Chocri! You won't regret it!

4 comments

  1. By gum, you wouldn't want to be sharing that, now would you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you really are a lucky girl!!! I saw these bars on another blog through the week and decided it was such a great concept that I have got some gift vouchers for my chocolate loving friend's upcoming birthday. Glad you enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh the pecan ones looks fab. I like chocolate with pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! I love being able to decide on what combination you want! Yummy! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!