Gone Fishin . . .

Saturday 10 September 2011



Yep, yep, yep! I'm gone fishin, instead of just a wishin!
I'm off to Cumbria today where I'll be stogging my face full of . . .





Sticky Toffee Pudding and



REAL Cumberland Sausages . . .



Rubbing elbows with stone walls and sheep . . . and fells . . .



Enjoying some of the most beautiful lakeland scenery in the world.



And hopefully, this time, finally getting in to see Hilltop Farm, home of Beatrix Potter!

There's just one drawback . . .



Hurricane Katia has also decided to visit.

Oh well, you can't have everything. See you all in a week!

10 comments

  1. Have a great time and I hope you packed your sou'wester!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a well deserved fabulous time..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to visit Hilltop farm. You'll have to share your impressions with us who live too far away to visit easily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, there is nothing better than Sticky Toffee Pudding! Do you have a favorite recipe for that? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Marie, Hope you have a wonderful time - what fun - hope you stay dry!
    Mary oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another place to add to my list to visit. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do hope you get to Hilltop farm. I went there because my mother really wanted to go--I of course wanted to go as well, but not as much as her--and it was beautiful. Definitely worth the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want some of that sticky toffee pudding! and that little black sheep to hug.

    Just joined your blog!

    Lorraine :>}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!