Recipes that are delicious and that always work!

You know these recipes are delicious because if I didn't think that they weren't fabulous . . . I wouldn't be showing them to you. You can also be sure that these recipes work for the same reason! The rest is simply a matter of taste.
“She turned to the sunlight and shook her yellow head, and whispered to her neighbor . . . "Winter is dead.”
~A.A. Milne, When We Were Very Young

Friday, 9 November 2012

A real cracker winner!

Rather Large Cracker

I can't believe my brand new camera just died on me.  I've only had it for a couple months.  I am so sad about that.




I'll have to take it back to the shop today and have it, hopefully . . . replaced.  So annoying!

I did manage to pick a winner for the Hotel Chocolate Christmas Cracker though . . . and I took a picture of the winning comment with my i-pad camera, which will have to do for now.  I wish I could have a Christmas Cracker sent to each of you, but alas . . . there can only be one winner.



Hoping you can see that.  Mary McAndrew, you are the winner!  Please send me your postal details so that I can pass them on to the Hotel Chocolate people.  Congratulations!

Never fear though people, there is still the Jamie Oliver Cookbook giveaway (see post below this one) and a few more in the offing to look forward to!

5 comments:

Pat said...

Congratulations Mary!!

Gill said...

Congratulations to Mary!

La Table De Nana said...

You have proof with us that it's a new camera..
Oyoyoy..

They will replace..!

Congrats!

petoskystone said...

Congratulations Mary! What a way to begin the weekend.

Grammy Staffy said...

Sorry about a your camera. Good luck.