Christmas Cookbooklet

Sunday 23 December 2012

 

If you have ordered a Christmas Cook-booklet from me and it has not arrived, please check your junkmail folder or add my e-mail address to your accepted list.  Please know that I always send them within, at the very most,  several hours of you ordering them and if you have not received it, then something is amiss.  Many thanks for your custom and a very Merry Christmas to you all.  If you have not purchased one yet, do so today as tomorrow I will be discontinuing it's sale for the year.

Merry Christmas to all.

4 comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Marie! I have mine and I love it, thanks! Your illustrations are wonderful and we have enjoyed several of your recipes. Just what we needed to get in the spirit of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like ome! How do I order?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mind, I found it. I see that I need to pay more attention to the margins or sidebars. I do love your blog, but usually read in Google Reader without the sidebars. I look forward to receiving your Christmas recipes, and I hope your holidays are the best yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!