Recipes that are delicious and that always work!

You know these recipes are delicious because if I didn't think that they weren't fabulous . . . I wouldn't be showing them to you. You can also be sure that these recipes work for the same reason! The rest is simply a matter of taste.
“She turned to the sunlight and shook her yellow head, and whispered to her neighbor . . . "Winter is dead.”
~A.A. Milne, When We Were Very Young

Thursday, 6 December 2012

Is There a Baker In the House?

 

I know a lot of you are big Baking Fans. I am too, and I wanted to call your attention to the Duerr's Online Baking Series, which is a masterclass video series being shown weekly on the run up to Christmas.  Being run by Mrs Duerr's Family Kitchen.

First up is Jam Roly Poly!  Everyone's favorite!



You  can access the recipe here.  

 

Next up . . . Sticky Orange Marmelade Cake! Tune in tomorrow!

No comments: