Pretty Nostalgic

Sunday 9 December 2012

 

Have you heard about Pretty Nostalgic yet?  It's a lovely independent magazine, published in the UK, with a love for all things vintage.

"Pretty Nostalgic is a bi-monthly home and lifestyle magazine that celebrates vintage, traditional and sustainable ways of living. We passionately support independent British producers and love seeking out unique, eclectic homes and meeting people who love life and live by their own rules. The magazine is packed with inspiration to help make your house a home, to fill your kitchen with homegrown and foraged food, to inspire you to reuse and upcycle and to make every day an adventure. It is a handbook for creative, curious and resourceful folk who yearn for a simple, stylish and sustainable lifestyle."

 

 Over the month of December they are sharing goodies from  some brilliant British bloggers with you, along with with some Pretty Nostalgic free printable goodies along the way. Each day you can hear about the inspiration behind many Christmas crafts, and find out some interesting nostalgic facts about Christmas along the way.  It is a very special online Advent Calendar, filled with lots of lovely Christmas goodies.  There are crafts to do and all sorts.  Day One begins here, and I am of course . . . Day Eight . . . sharing my special Christmas Recipe for Gingerbread Pancakes on a lovely printable recipe card!

 

Do go on over and have a peek at all of the Christmas Lovelies they have on offer.  I think it's beautifully Brilliant!!  Many thanks to Pretty Nostalgic for asking me to participate!

 

What are you waiting for, hop on over and have a peek!

5 comments

  1. That recipe card is totally gorgeous. It must of taken hours upon hours to create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just something I like to do Chele. I am an artist first and a cook second, although you would never know it. If you click on over to their page, you can print it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is darling marie..I will peek at the magazine..You're a shining star:)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Marie,
    I am so excited for you that you are in this magazine! I am popping over there now!
    You are so talented, glad to know you if only through your blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How marvellous! It looks like a very interesting magazine.
    I think I might treat my family to these pancakes next weekend. Yesterday when I was out, I tried butternut and maple soup. I haven't really tried maple syrup before, but I was instantly hooked!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!