Enjoying an Iced Chocolate with Tassimo . . .

Friday 26 July 2013

 photo ChilledTassiomo_zps2dd60c41.jpg


Did you know that you can enjoy iced drinks with your Tassimo machine??  I didn't either, but this month Tassimo sent me a set of TASSIMO Iced T DISCS so I could try it out for myself.  There is a set of four discs which you can use to create chilled versions of Cappuccino, Chocolate, Espresso or Green Tea's.

With this hot weather we've been having they've come in mighty handy . . . well, the chocolate ones at any rate. 


 photo SAM_7688_zpsa3564aea.jpg

I never thought I would enjoy an iced chocolate, as I am not overly fond of chocolate milk, but I have to say I quite enjoyed this!  It was so easy to make also.   The discs came with full instructions on how to use them . . . using the Tassimo Intellibrew system, we had iced chocolates in hand in next to no time at all.

Thanks Tassimo!   You helped us to cool off in a very delicious way!

1 comment

  1. I have never tried iced tea or coffee. My brain tells me I won't like them! Crazy really, I might be missing out on something I would really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!