Love, Aimee x - Cookery Book Review

Tuesday 8 March 2016

 photo DSCN5710_zpsor1qo0ej.jpg

I rcently received the most beautiful cookbook for review, entitled Love, Aimee x by noted crafter and blogger, Aimee Twigger,  (Twigg Studios)  I love her blog. It's gorgeous. And so is this book.  I fell in love with it as soon as I saw the cover, and I think you will too.

 photo DSCN5711_zpsl6jx8hlr.jpg

It contains 50 original, creative recipes brought to you straight from Aimee Twigger's kitchen as featured on her blog with four different categories . . .

 photo DSCN5712_zpsmsekwhjd.jpg

 Cupcakes:  including such delights as  Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins,  Rose Cake Pops, Eton Mess Cupcakes etc.

 photo DSCN5714_zps2z30i3kg.jpg

Teatime Treats:  Cheesecake eggs and shortbread soldiers, Strawberry Milkshake French Toast, Orange, rosewater and saffron scones etc.

  photo DSCN5716_zpsvred5uyv.jpg

Cookies and Confectionery:  English Madelines, Red Velvet Madeleines, Croquembouche,  Alfajres with dulce de Leche, etc.

  photo DSCN5718_zpsp6puxwfe.jpg

Party Treats - Churros with Cinnamon Sugar and Dulce de Leche, Chocolate Fruit and Nut Salami, Summer Cherry Pie S'mores, etc to name but a few.

 photo DSCN5715_zpsymixnljl.jpg

All in all fifty beautiful well-honed recipes with stunning photographs shot by Aimee herself, and step by step instructions so that even the beginner baker can make something both beautiful and delicious.   Aimee also gives crafty tips for beautifully wrapping and presenting her luscious creations so that they are perfect edible gifts for any occasion.  From violet and lemon eclairs, chocolate quail's eggs to rose cake pops and banana chocolate doughnuts, Love,Aimee x is the perfect guide to making and baking stunning gifts inexpensively.

 photo Amys Photography_zpses0a7dgc.jpg

It truly is an amazingly, stunningly beautiful book.   I think any of you would love it.  I know I do.

Love, Aimee x by Aimee Twigger
Published by Murdoch Books
11th February, 2016
Hardback, colour, 192 pages
ISBN - 9781743365939
UK - £16.99




8 comments

  1. Lucky Duck.
    I love her photography..Top Top Top:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would love this book Monique. I can see you making everything in it and doing an excellent job. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great book x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love love love her book, but it's $50.00 in the US... I'm definitely reading her blog though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to put it on your wish list Michelle! Maybe Santa can bring it! xo

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!