Time for a Boost

Thursday 23 February 2017


Boostball is now rolling out across the world and has also been launched into the skies as Virgins Atlantic's protein snack of choice for their customers.  The company recently contacted me and asked me if I would like to try them.  I am always game for something new and so I said yes!




Boost Balls only contain natural ingredients. Packed with nutritious nuts, flavoursome fruit and plenty of pure protein, these make the perfect snack.   All natural, gluten, soya and wheat free, with no refined sugars, plenty of fibre and packing plenty of protein, these balls come in five delicious flavours.   Raw Chocolate Brownie, Chocolate Orange Mud Cake, Coconut Fudge Cake, Peanut Butter Cookie Dough, Mint Chocolate Chip, and  Maple and Cinnamon Nut Roll.  *Slurp*



Protein is one of the natural building blocks for muscle growth, so that is a good thing. They also contain only natural sugars found in fruits and plants. They are perfect for a nutritious snack, after workout protein replenishment or as an energy booster during exercise. The balls are made with raw cold pressed ingredients so there is no baking and no refining and also contain a rich source and wide variety of vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin A, B, E, B12, Calcium, Iron and Zinc..


With Todd starting his radiotherapy treatments next week, these will be the perfect appetite energizer for him, packed with things that he needs and plenty of energy.  I am thinking they will go down really well and be quite a treat for him when nothing else may appeal.  We have tried all the flavours and have both found them to be quite delicious.  My particular favourite are the Peanut Butter Cookie Dough ones, followed closely by the Raw Chocolate Brownie ones.

With 3 balls per bag, each ball only being around 50-60 calories these are the PERFECT treat.  I love that they are no sugar/naturally sweet, low fat and 100% natural.  To buy and find out more please check out the BOOST BALL website.  I can offer you a 25% discount at the moment.  Just enter BOOST25 at the checkout.  Or you can buy them in smaller quantities here.

I am really excited about these.  They could not have come at a better time. Many thanks to Boostball for sending me these samples to try out.  Although I was sent samples free of charge any and all opinions are my own.  These are really tasty!  Scrumdiddlyumptious even!

Boostball website
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

2 comments

  1. Dear Marie, you and your Husband will be firmly planted in my prayers from here out. I wish him only the best. Dale Rogers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Dale! I really appreciate them! We both do! xo

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!