Cadbury Dairy Milk Tiffin Bars

Tuesday 22 August 2017


I was recently asked if I would like to try some of the new size Cadbury Dairy Milk Tiffin Bars to try out. They didn't need to ask me twice!  We love Cadbury's Dairy Milk and we love Tiffin, the two together were bound to be gorgeously tasty!


The Cadbury Dairy Milk Tiffin, first produced in 1937, is making a permanent comeback to the UK. Originally launched in 1937, the company stopped making tiffin bars in 1972 before bringing the product back in 1985 and withdrawing it again 2003. Chocolate lovers have been “passionately campaigning” for the return of Cadbury Dairy Milk Tiffin for years.


In stores now, the new generously sized 200g bar (previously 95g) combines the delicious tastes and textures of crunchy biscuit and dried grapes smothered in Cadbury Dairy Milk for the whole family to enjoy.

Katrina Davison, Cadbury Dairy Milk Brand Manager, said “Cadbury Dairy Milk Tiffin has always been a firm favourite amongst chocolate lovers and is perfect for sharing. Last year, we released a limited edition bar in the summer and the response was incredible! With so many fans campaigning for its permanent return on social media, we just knew we had to bring it back for good this time.”

I, for one, am very pleased about this.  I love Cadbury's Fruit and Nut Bars, and I ADORE these Tiffin Bars!  I love the little crunchy biscuit bits and well, raisins/dried grapes and chocolate do it for me every time.  I colour these a resounding success!  That same delicious Cadbury's milk chocolare we enjoy filled with crunch and scrumminess!  Yes!


Cadbury Dairy Milk Tiffin is available in 200g bars, for a RRP of £2.49 at all major supermarkets.

Note - Although I was sent these free of charge to try, any and all opinions are my own. I love a tiny piece of chocolate at night while we are watching our favourite shows.  I save up all my sweetness each day for this little treat.  The trick is to hide it from Todd before he eats it all up! Thanks Cadbury!  (These bars are meant to be enjoyed by the whole family and not just one person in one go.  That would not be wise.)

4 comments

  1. Oh I don't think they have them here..yet the combo is not unfamiliar🌟

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have made a Tiffin square in the past Monique, with dried fruits and crushed cookies and chocolate. So tasty! xo

      Delete
  2. Oh, this sounds so good! My son is in England now and if he calls and asks me, I will tell him I want Cadbury Milk Tiffin Bars!! They sound yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!