Nifty Kitchen

Saturday 25 November 2017





I was recently sent some really nice products from the people at Nifty Kitchen to try out.  Tasty spice All Purpose Seasonings . . . mixes/rubs that are wonderful for using in a variety of ways.  You can add them to dishes to add a bit of zip or use them to dust and marinade meats, fish and poultry for grilling or baking!  I've been adding them to some of my chili's and stews over the past couple of weeks and sprinkled some on my fish yesterday as well.  They are fabulously tasty!


To use you simply rub, sprinkle or load it onto meats, fish or poultry before cooking. The packs are quite a large size as well, at 225g, and contain  no MSG, Anti-Caking Agents or Preservatives.
They are also Vegetarian and Vegan friendly.


(Smoky baked lentils  . . . )


Smoke Dust
This is their best seller, and no wonderl. It smells amazing.  I have used it on chicken and fish. It added  a lovely smoky punchy paprika flavour, but of course you can use it on any kind of meat or even roasted vegetables.  Try it on your oven chips!  It's great! Smoke Dust is available to buy here on Amazon.
(contains smoked paprika, light muscovado sugar, pink himalayan salt, garlic, black pepper, mustard, cumin and ginger)


(Pan roasted tomatoes and eggs . . .)


Magic Dust
Spicy, tasty blend that can be added to almost anything and gives a lot of flavour. This was  my favourite of the three as I don't always want smokey flavours in my food and I don't necessarily always want my food to bite me back. Its a great all rounder. You can buy Magic Dust here on Amazon.
( contains Chili powder, cumin, garlic, pink Himalayan salt, light muscovado sugar, mustard, black pepper, cayenne pepper)


(oven Cajun fries . . .)


Devil Dust
Now this really packs  wallop!! If you a fan of hot and spicy, you will certainly like this one. Hot paprika is the main ingredient.  I added it to a pot of vegetarian chili earlier this week and it was fabulously spicy! Devil Dust is available to buy here on Amazon.

( contains hot paprika, chili powder, cayenne pepper, garlic, cumin, pink Himalayan salt, light  muscovado sugar, black pepper and mustard)

For more information on any of the above and to view some of their other products pop over to Nifty Kitchen.


Note - I was sent product free of charge for review, but was not required to write a positive review in exchange.  Any opinions are my own.


2 comments

  1. How fun to try new things..I just bought Tomato Powder and SunDried Tomato powder:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun to try new things Monique! These are really large bags, and it will take me a while to get through them I think! The spicy one would blow your head off! lol Love Tomato Powder and SunDried Tomato Powder! If I went to America, I think I would go crazy in Trader Joes! xo

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!