Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

What I had for breakfast today . . .




East meets West . . . or rather Europe meets North America at any rate.

Tasty Cream of Wheat cereal cooked in my Le Creuset saucepan until all soft and comforting and then drizzled with a light dribble of double cream and some scrummy Golden Syrup of course!

Oh my, but there is nothing like a bit of comfort and decadence mixed together in the morning to get the day off to the right start!!!
QuickEdit
Marie Rayner
4 Comments
Share :

4 comments:

  1. Now that is my idea for a great start to the day. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cream of wheat. Since I forgot to start my day with a good breakfast I'm making some now for lunch. I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look yummy dear Marie!! Have a lovely weekend! hugs to you and Todd! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you feeling? Hope that hit the spot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy! Please don't attempt to leave spam. It will be deleted immediately.

Follow @georgialoustudios