DropStop®

Thursday 16 August 2012



Eleanor from Shrewd PR recently sent me a couple of things to try out. Unfortunately since I am not a drinker, I've not been able to test them, but I can tell you all about them!

The first article was the DropStop re-usable Wine Pourer. It was invented by a Danish inventor by the name of Brian Vang Jensen. It is simply a round metallic circle, which you roll up and place into the mouth of your bottle of wine, which then helps to prevent those unfortunate accidents and stains which can occur when you are pouring wine at the table.

Beautiful to look at, simple to use and extremely functional.



It promises no more table cloth stains. You simply roll it up, insert it into the bottle and pour the wine without spilling a drop. Due to its flexible material, the DropStop fits in every bottle, which is pretty amazing!

The shimmery, silvery brilliance of DropStop adds elegance to your favourite bottle of wine and to the pleasure of drinking it. (Not that I would know much about drinking wine.) It is very attractive though and I can see where it would look quite nice.

DropStop is available in a wide range of designs, including abstract, sports, seasonal, wine and tourism related versions. Using digital printing techniques, they can create designs and printing results that are state of the art.

A wide range of attractive, contemporary packaging means that they have just the solution you need, whether you wish to give DropStop as a gift or simply use it in your own home. I actually think it would make a great stocking stuffer for a wine enthusiast this Christmas!!



This sure would have come in handy when I was cheffing at the Manor down South. All those wine stains on the table cloths and vintage linens used to give the housekeeper a right headache! Looks like this would have been a simple and attractive answer that would have solved that problem very easily and affordably.

These are available at Lakeland at a very affordable price of £3.29 for 3.



She also sent me the Drop Stop Wine Breather made by the same company.




I know that you need to open red wines ahead of time to let them breathe. I did that a bazillion times when I was working at the manor . . . You can read more about the Drop Stop Wine Breather here.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!