A real cracker winner!

Friday 9 November 2012

Rather Large Cracker

I can't believe my brand new camera just died on me.  I've only had it for a couple months.  I am so sad about that.




I'll have to take it back to the shop today and have it, hopefully . . . replaced.  So annoying!

I did manage to pick a winner for the Hotel Chocolate Christmas Cracker though . . . and I took a picture of the winning comment with my i-pad camera, which will have to do for now.  I wish I could have a Christmas Cracker sent to each of you, but alas . . . there can only be one winner.



Hoping you can see that.  Mary McAndrew, you are the winner!  Please send me your postal details so that I can pass them on to the Hotel Chocolate people.  Congratulations!

Never fear though people, there is still the Jamie Oliver Cookbook giveaway (see post below this one) and a few more in the offing to look forward to!

5 comments

  1. You have proof with us that it's a new camera..
    Oyoyoy..

    They will replace..!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mary! What a way to begin the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about a your camera. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!