Things I love . . .

Friday 30 November 2012

Do you remember the other day when I posted my Christmas Wish List?  Well, somebody was listening because look:



Yes those are those cute little measuring spoons from DotComGiftShop!  Aren't they totally adorable.  I just love the singing bird design . . . and somebody must have known that as well coz . . .



They also sent me this!  It's a singing bird Pantry Recipe Box!   Sooooo cute!!  Very Retro looking I think.  Quite 1950's . . . right down to the



snazzy dividers inside . . .

 

That retro design on the back . . . and just look at the lid . . .



Isn't that just the cutest thing  you have ever seen . . . not only that cute lttle singing bird again . . . but POLKA DOTS!!  I love polka dots.  Je t'adore beaucoup.  And  it's a beautiful big size to hold all those tasty recipes, but that is not all . . .



There's these totally adorable Pantry Cake Tins to match . . .

 

A three tin set, in perfect sizes to store all your sweets, biscuits and cakes!  Once again with that cute little singing bird design and POLKA DOTS!

There's a whole range of this stuff.  It's called The Pantry Line.  I just love it!!

Many thanks to DotComGift Shop for making my dreams come true!

I am actually totally in love with the whole site.  I was so impressed with what I had received that I did a tiny bit of shopping myself the other day . . . just look at what I found . . .



A Vintage Cat Egg Cup . . . just for me.



A Vintage Dog Egg Cup for the Toddster . . . 



Two adorable Wooley Ladybird Egg Cosies to help keep our morning boiled eggs cosy and warm.

 

and some Dress Up Dolly Plasters for a certain little girl I love.  (Just  perfect for  little boo boos!)

And all at a very reasonable price, and there was quick delivery as well.  I think I have found a new favourite gift site.


4 comments

  1. Christmas came early then? ;) They are all adorable, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for a vintage recipe box:-) Santa sent it to you:-)
    So cute everything.
    Happy dance for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these too Marie, did you received my mail? zz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dotcomgiftshop is one of my favourite sites for shopping, and their prices are very reasonable too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!