Wednesday 28 November 2012



This is my latest cook-booklet, Christmas In The English Kitchen, which
you can purchase for yourself or a friend,  right over there in the right hand column of my page ==================>>
I always really enjoy putting these cook-booklets together, all the artwork and the recipes and what not, and I am happy to say that I always get really good feedback from them as well. 
Today a person named Ann Lamont purchased one, which I have tried to send to her twice, but it keeps bouncing back as an unknown e-mail address.  Ann, could you please contact me with your proper e-mail address on mariealicejoan at aol dot com so that I can send you out your cookbooklet?
Thanks so much.  I hate to think that anyone is sitting there waiting for it to arrive and thinking I haven't sent it.  I  usually have them sent within just a few hours, if not immediately.  (Depending on if I am on the computer or not.)  Hoping this will catch your attention Ann!!  Thanks so much!!

I will delete this post once Ann has contacted me.

And now . . . back to your regular programming.  ☺

2 comments

  1. this book sounds amazing dear Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a copy and I'm really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!