Recipes that are delicious and that always work!

You know these recipes are delicious because if I didn't think that they were fabulous . . . I wouldn't be showing them to you. You can also be sure that these recipes work for the same reason! The rest is simply a matter of taste.

Friday, 18 October 2013

Links Fixed

  photo 625430_288386867969326_17797333_n_zps55287399.jpg

Just to let you know I have fixed the links in my Cookbooklets.  Not sure why they did not work the first time.  Sorry for any inconvenience.   Computers eh?   Such a lot of fun!


  1. So nice of you to let people know..:)

  2. So that's why I couldn't buy the Christmas one! Will try again when I get home again next week.

  3. Marie, I live in the USA what is the price in American Dollars and how do I go about paying for the cookbooklets?
    I follow your blog faithfully and even have gotten the knack of conversion for the recipes. (My mom was born and raised in England)
    Thanks for any info

  4. Hi Grandma, £5 works out at $8 American at the moment, and $8.32 Canadian. £12 works out to $19 American and $19.96 Canadian. Hope this helps. I used XE currency convertor.

  5. Oh, and there are pay now buttons on the page, which takes you to PayPal. You can sign up for an account there which allows you to either pay from your own bank account or via credit or debit card.


Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy! Please don't attempt to leave spam. It will be deleted immediately.