Some nice little books

Thursday 31 October 2013



 photo SAM_1583_zpscff26957.jpg

I do get sent the cutest things.    I was recently sent these cute little cookery books published by hachette Printworks ltd.   They each contain 30 recipes.

The first one uses French's Mustard. 

 photo SAM_1585_zpsf4977f0e.jpg

This recipe in it for Crabcakes looks really tasty!  There are a total of 30 different recipes for salad dressings, casseroles, sandwiches and dips etc.  All looking very delicious.

Next is one for French's BBQ sauce

 photo SAM_1586_zpsfa9c0524.jpg

This recipe is for Braised BBQ Pork!  Doesn't that look delish??   I think it does!

  photo SAM_1587_zpsef4408ad.jpg

I have never thought of using BBQ sauce in a vinaigrette salad dressing before, but they have!
And it looks really tasty.  There are also recipes in this little book for stuffed peppers and steaks and chops, casseroles, etc.   A beautiful compendium.

In the third book the recipes use Frank's Redhot Sauce.  I always have a bottle of that in the cupboard and like to add a splash to lots of things.

 photo SAM_1588_zpsf7376c5d.jpg

These Chicken Satay Skewers look absolutely delicious . . .

  photo SAM_1589_zpsf67dd30e.jpg

Next up I am going to try the Spicy Cheese Toasts.   It sounds like a tasty version of Welsh Rarebit!  Watch this space!

 photo issue1_zps0dbead3c.jpg

They are actually a part of a series of books being put out by Best Loved Recipes.  You can sign up for a subscription.   You get the first two for only 99p.   You can subscribe and pick up some free gifts for doing so, or you can pick them up at newsagents.  If you subscribe you get some free gifts with the first four deliveries.   You can read more about them here. 



3 comments

  1. Franks Hot Sauce and French's Mustard are my favorite products in hot sauce and mustard.

    Cute books.

    lol....I'm on a cookbook diet. No kidding, I only buy them now if I can pick them up for .50 cents or a dollar.

    Reason being is that I have 8 shelves about 12 feet long, completely full of cookbooks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cutes books Marie and adore little books:))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, these are very cute books and the recipes look delicious.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!