The Christmas Kitchen by Bright House . . . helping with your Christmas Lunch

Thursday 11 December 2014

 photo best-christmasholly9.jpg

Well, the Holidays are upon us and we are all on the precipace of one of the busiest times of the year.  There are cards to write, presents to buy and wrap, houses to decorate and parties and get-togethers to plan!  And let's not forget that gorgeous Christmas lunch we are all planning on cooking!  I look so forward to my Christmas Dinner each year and more often than not, by the time I sit down to enjoy it . . . I'm too tired or stressed to enjoy it.   I know you know what I am talking about.  I'm often totally pooped by then!

 photo brighthouse_zps67a84b36.jpg

Never fear however, once again the people at Bright House have put together their popular Christmas Kitchen, which is a virtual goldmine of hints, tips and advice to help get your Christmas Kitchen organized and your dinner plans running smoothly so that you will actually be able to manage and enjoy it all with less stress and more pleasure!  There are tips to help you organize and get the most out of your refrigerator, advice on telly viewing, hints, tips and schedules to help you create the perfect Christmas lunch, fabulous recipes, clean up tips, cooking tips . . .  and much much more.  In short, pretty much everything you will need to make the day run well.   Do hop on over and check it out.  I was pleased to contribute some of my own tips, hints and recipes as well! As they say . . .  every little helps!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!