Celebrating with Find a Present UK

Tuesday 4 August 2015

 photo happy-birthday-hd-2_zpspfzrq7bm.jpg

 August is my Birthday month and this year it is especially special because I am turning 60.  I know  . . .  it's hard for me to believe too . . .  I still feel 16 inside.  It's that first look in the mirror in the morning that's a shocker!  Where did that woman come from?  haha

I was recently contacted by Find-a-present.uk and asked if I would like to try out their site.  Find-a-present.uk a website specializing in finding the best gift to suit your needs. What better excuse for me to go shopping than my 60th Birthday!

Find-a-present.uk was very helpful in helping me to find a gift that I would enjoy. The search box was quick and easy to use, with a vast amount of items to browse through. You simply add a keyword that relates to your gift idea and the search box will bring up any item relating to it. For example other keywords I tried were ‘Kitchen Utensils’ and ‘Books’. Or you can click BROWSE on the top right hand side of the page, where you will be taken to a page listing presents by recipient, occasion, category, colour and material, which help to narrow it down if you are out of ideas for a family member or friend. Once I found the item I liked I clicked on it and a pop up box appeared, a new window opened where I could purchase the item from Amazon or the Hub for example. Find-a-present.uk also has the option to click more info on an item of choice, and will list and compare prices of the gift from the web, this is less time consuming for you when searching for a gift and you can rest assured you are getting one of the best deals available online.























I know it's not really food related, but one of the gifts I chose to order was this lovely Rose Petal Beauty Box.   Even a cook likes to pamper her hands once in a while.  The gift was ordered via Amazon.uk and arrived in a timely manner.  I found the site very easy to use and was pleased with the way the whole business operated.  I am still trying to decide what to do with the rest of my Gift Certificate, but did not want to let any more time pass by without telling you about my experience!

Many thanks to find-a-present.uk for affording me this opportunity.   Although I was provided with a gift certificate to go shopping with I was not required to write a positive review.

Note -

2 comments

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!