Cooking with Very Lazy

Monday 24 August 2015

 photo DSCN2941_zpsrted1axh.jpg

I wanted to tell you about an assortment of Very Lazy products which I have been using in my cooking lately.   The Very Lazy Chopped Garlic, The Very Lazy Chopped Ginger and the Very Lazy Garlic Paste.

With Very Lazy you get  an assortment of really great and quality store cupboard essentials that are easy to use and always ready when you are, with none of the fuss and muss.  I have always been a big fan of their chopped garlic and the garlic paste.   (I hate fingers that smell like garlic, what can I say!)

Very Lazy Chopped Garlic - (preserved in white wine vinegar) this convenient product takes away the fuss of peeling and crushing.  Perfect for stir fries, sauces and casseroles.   You don't really notice any vinegar flavour really and I love that my fingers stay smelling sweet.  One teaspoon replaces one clove of garlic.

Very Lazy Chopped Ginger - (preserved in white wine vinegar) it says chopped, but is more like shredded.   Drained, rinsed and chopped a bit more I have been using this in sauces and even in a really delicious chicken salad I made a few days ago.  (Watch this space for the recipe, coming soon.)  No fuss of peeling and grating involved.

Very Lazy Garlic Paste - Now this is my absolute favourite product.  I use this all the time, in sauces, in stews, in soups, etc.   Even Garlic Bread!  In short, anywhere you want a great garlic flavour but none of the texture of bits of garlic.  One teaspoon is the equivalent of one clove of garlic.

Very Lazy have a complete range of chopped store cupboard ingredients (Garlic, Ginger, Red Chillies, Smoked Garlic), pastes (Garlic, Lemongrass), Cooking Concentrates (Green Thai Curry, Chilli Con Carne) and Speciality Ingredients (Crushed Garlic with Oil, Grated Ginger with Oil, Piri Piri Chillis with Oil).   All of the hard work of prepping has been done so that you can quickly get on with the cooking to hand.

I do love their products and highly recommend!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!