New Limited Edition Oreos!

Monday 24 August 2015

 photo DSCN2813_zpshsy7npjj.jpg

I have long been a fan of Oreo Cookies . . .  I like to open them up and scrape out the creamy filling with my teeth and then each the chocolate biscuit layers . . .  and aren't they just pefect with a nice cold glass of milk?   Heaven on earth.  I also enjoy the Golden Oreo ones, which are like the total opposite of the regular ones, but equally as delicious.   The Peanut Butter lover in me is over the moon however with the new "Limited Edition"   Peanut Butter Oreos.

 photo 20110330-oreo-pb_zpskolyuig2.jpg

Those two iconic chocolate cookies layered together with a delicious peanut butter cream filling.  Colour me loving it!   I don't think they'll ever quite replace the delight of the original Oreo Cookie, but they  are pretty good nonetheless.

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I have Monique, but it's also a lot of work! lol

      Delete
  2. Yummmmmm I would love to try the golden ones! I saw a recipe for Oreo cheesecake on Pinterest over the weekend.....dare I...? :) Katie.

    http://long-may-she-rain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a plan Katie! How about a Peanutbutter cheese cake with the peanut butter oreos as the base!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!