Amy's Kitchen . . . made with love

Monday 21 September 2015

 photo DSCN3274_zpsxoe7pahw.jpg

This September Amy's Kitchen is supporting Soil Association's Organic September and encouraging you to switch to organic which can have huge benefits for people, animal welfare and the environment.  The buying decisions you make are a simple but powerful form of direct action, and your actions really can make a big difference!

 photo DSCN3275_zps5tptjfwc.jpg

Amy's Kitchen is a family owned business which was founded by husband and wife team Andy and Rachel Berliner  in 1987, and named after their daughter Amy.  It al started with a mission to create tasty, satisfying vegetarian food that was full of organic ingredients and home cooked flavour, but  also was quick and easy to prepare.  Rachel and Andy are just as passionate about this mission today as they were back then.

 photo DSCN3263_zpsrmh1exz5.jpg

Amy's Kitchen makes handcrafted froen meals and tinned soups and chillies for people who are too busy to cook, and yet  . . . at the same time . . . don't want to compromise on their values.

Works for me!  Why not start making small organic changes to your life this month?

For more information visit:

Amy's Kitchen
On Facebook
On Twitter 

  photo DSCN3269_zpsmkunlqch.jpg

Their chunky tomato soup went down a real treat the other day for a light supper along with some grilled cheese.  Hand's down the BEST tomato soup I have ever eaten, and I don't say that lightly.  I normally only ever buy another brand, but I can tell you I will be buying Amy's from now on, it is that delicious.   Seriously.  I'm so happy I had the opportunity to try it!   This was really tasty, and I love that its organic and gluten free!  Colour me chuffed!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!