Great Gourmet Meats at Supermarket Beating Prices

Tuesday 8 September 2015


 photo Best westinlogo_zpsk1zjerow.jpg

Along with the cooling autumnal like temperatures comes the desire to eat more comfort types of foods.  I don't know why that is, but whereas in the Summer, I want salads and BBQ, once the thermometer begins to drop my heart screams out for meat and potatoes, soups and stews!    As a consumer, I really want to buy my meat from someone who can assure me of the quality of the meat I am purchasing as well as offering me complete transparency as to where it has come from and how it has been produced etc. Animal welfare is a really big deal for me.  I also don't want to have to pay an arm and a leg for it, especially with my budgetary concerns and belt tightening economy of today's financial climate.

 photo WG_Home_Page_Banner2_zps5rcltuak.png

Westin Gourmet is an online butchers srvice who offers great gourmet meats, often at supermarket beating prices.  You can buy meat online at Westin Gourmet with the Farm Tractor standard and at a price which is the equivalent of, if not better than the standard you could expect from most supermarkets.  Westin Gourmet source the majority of their meat from the UK. They will only work with farmers who treat their livestock ethically, and all their meat is labelled and code marked so they can retrace its entire history.  Animal Welfare is high on their list of priorities when it comes to sourcing their meat. To me that is one of the most important factors I look for when buying meat for consumption.


  photo Heritage-home-image_zpsvdocylnv.jpg


All of their incoming packaging is recycled off site and their boxes and liners are made from recycled materials. With a reputation for excellent service and a quality guarantee, plus award winning meats and poultry (Great Taste Award 2015 for Maple Cured Bacon, Corn fed Chicken, Wild Venison Haunch Steaks plus more, and England's Best Sirloin Steak Award 2015)  and production transparency you really can't go wrong with this service! 

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!