Back to School and Work with Tasty Lunches

Thursday 22 August 2019



 



As most of you know I am also an author over on Chef's Knives Expert, where I do reviews of the latest knifes, etc.  Lately I have also been publishing recipes there.  Here are my two latest published recipes!




   


Lunch Box Pizza Muffins!  You can read the article and get the recipe here.


 



I can tell you that they are incredibly yummy.  I shared them with my next door neighbor and they snaffled them up with oohs and aahs, and texted me later to tell me how very delicious they were!



 


The second recipe was much more adult related.  A delicious Heavenly Honey, Sesame and Soy Chicken Noodle Salad!  I can tell you this is fabulous!  I would eat it every day if I could. You can find that recipe here!.


I am so enjoying this extra writing gig of mine. I really like creating new and fresh tastes for a wider audiance!  Thanks for looking!









2 comments

  1. Hi Marie, Thank you for sharing your recipes and contributing work from your Cooking publications on other Websites.
    I always get excited to be able to print and try your recipes. This Chef's Knives Expert site of yours is wonderful! Thanks again, Dale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU Dale for taking the time to investigate the other sites I write on! I appreciate it very much! Thank you so much for your sweet comment! Have a great weekend! xoxo

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!